Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pull-out card that was destroyed while in-transit

I signed up for a pull-out or popup card swap recently and the due date is today.  I spent hours and hours on 11 of these cards and was very happy with the results,  posted off the cards 5th July and when it failed to arrive at its destination, I contacted the post office who informed me the truck delivering the parcel was involved in a serious accident and ALL the parcels were damaged as in DESTROYED.

I am totally gutted as Hayley so aptly put it although I used stronger words 😃

At least I took some pictures.



3 comments:

Darnell said...

I would certainly have used strong words, too, Lynn! I'm so sorry that happened. Thank goodness you took photos, so at least everyone can see what a brilliant teapot pullout card you made! The colors are scrumptious!

Cheri said...

How gorgeous your cards are (were), Lynn. I'm so sorry this happened to you. I also hope no one was injured in the terrible accident.

Unknown said...

So sorry for your lost cards...thanks heavens for photos! And, yeah, my words would have MUCH stronger.
Thanks for following me and now I'm your newest follower too!
hugs--
Roberta
QueenBeePaperCrafts.blogspot.com