Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My busy few days

My paper crafting has been on a go slow these past few days.  I've been planning, shopping, cooking and baking all in preparation for my daughter's confirmation this past Sunday.  Thankfully that is all over and can go back to doing what I love most.

With us going on holiday for a week at the end of the month I have been frantically searching for a project to dem on world card making day bearing in mind that it's the day after we get back.  Ouch! 13 packs to prepare, swaps to finish, birthday cards to get out and all this while my work that pays the bills get in the way of it all.

I hope to at least post something crafty this week.

Oh, an hour before the confirmation lunch the confirmation cake was bare on the table and 15 minutes later, something that looked half decent. I will post a picture soon.

No comments: